Summer Plans

This summer is going to be filled with fun activities for me. For starters, I am working to raise money for a school trip I am going on to Japan. We are going for three weeks, from June 27th to July 17th. I have wanted to go to Japan since I was in middle school. This is the chance of a lifetime and I cannot wait. I just need to make sure I raise enough money to go by June. We will be going to so many amazing places, such as the Studio Ghibli museum and different shrines in Japan. We may even get to go to an amusement park that is filled with anime-themed rides. I am beyond excited about this trip and hope to have a great time. I am just nervous about the flight. I am terrified of flying and it is supposed to be a very long flight. 



I will then be going to Tennessee with my family three days following my return. I will have jet lag, but I am still excited to go on a trip with my family. We have not taken a vacation in a few years because of the pandemic. As of now, I have no idea what we will be doing in Tennessee but we always do fun activities when we are there. We tend to go to Tennessee every couple of years, staying in a cabin for a week or so. This time, I am arriving a few days later than my parents. I will be going with my grandparents to meet up with my parents a couple days after they get there. It is going to be a great time being with my family. 

This is my family and me in Tennessee last year. 

Besides all of that, I might be going to a few places with my boyfriend and his sister. We have been wanting to go to the Newport Aquarium for a while now so we might do that. We also love going to zoos so that is on our list as well. 

Overall, this summer is going to be one to remember. I am very excited. What are you doing for summer break?

Comments

  1. Japan sounds like it will be so much fun and a great experience! Too bad we won't be in school still - I feel like that trip would be great to write about in your blog. Tennessee also sounds like it will be very fun! I haven't been to Tennessee in a very long time, but something memorable from that trip was going to this mountain coaster place that had goats on the roof of their main building! I'm not sure where you will be in Tennessee or if you and your family like roller coasters, but here is the link: https://goatsontheroofofthesmokies.com/goat-coaster.php

    I don't have any plans for this summer other than my internship, but hopefully I can go on some weekend trips with one of my best friends from high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the trip with Professor Caldwell? He was my presentational speaking professor and was always raving about his trip to Japan this summer. The other day he asked me if I would want to do a study abroad trip. Honestly, I would love to, but I feel like college basketball might prevent me from going. This summer, I am working three jobs along with my basketball training. I am afraid I bit off more than I can chew, but oh well. I am someone who normally overschedules herself. I hope you have a great trip! Maybe we will be on a study abroad trip together in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh it sounds like you are going to have such a fun summer! One of my friends used to live in Japan and she loved it. I bet you are going to have a blast!! Tennessee is also such a great place to visit. I have family that live down there and it's always so much fun visiting them. I have quite a bit planned too. I'm going to three concerts, working three running camps and then going on vacation to my roommates beach house. Should be a fun summer for the both of us :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts