Hobbies Of Mine

Some of my favorite hobbies include music, art, video games, and photography. These are hobbies of mine, but that does not necessarily mean I am good at them. I like to believe that I am, though. 

Music has been one of my passions for years and years. I love listening to music, playing instruments, and rapping to the occasional Eminem song. Some of my favorite genres of music are rap, hip-hop, alternative, and sometimes pop. Some of my favorite artists are Corpse Husband, Eminem, Machine Gun Kelly, Yungblud, and NF. A few of my favorite bands are All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, and Set It Off. As for playing instruments, I was in marching band and concert band for all of high school, playing the clarinet. I also know how to play a bit of the piano and the ukulele. 

Art has been a big part of my life since around middle school. I started drawing almost every day in middle school. I thought I was pretty good at it and began to make it a hobby of mine. I then got into painting and arts and crafts a bit. During high school, I got into special effects makeup. I did a few gory makeup looks around Halloween and thought it was really cool. From that, I got into cosplay. As of today, I do not have time for cosplay, but I still love it. 



As for video games, I play games on Xbox One, mobile, and Nintendo Switch. On the Xbox, I play games such as Call of Duty, Minecraft, and Mortal Kombat. On mobile, I play simple games like Mahjong, 2048, and I also play Call of Duty Mobile. The only game I play on the Nintendo Switch is Animal Crossing: New Horizons. 

Photography is a very small hobby that I have begun to lose over the years. I used to love taking pictures of the environment, creating really beautiful photos. I even got my own camera just for photography, not a really expensive one, but still a camera. Soon after that, I began to lose the time and interest in taking pictures. I still try to get back into it every once in a while, but it is especially hard during college. 

Those are my hobbies and interests, tell me about yours!







Comments

  1. Did you like Eminem's performance at the Super Bowl Halftime Show? I thought it was hilarious that those "old" artists were given a set of rules and ignored almost all of them. They were up there feeling the moment. I am super busy with basketball so that occupies most of time. When I am not on the court, I love spending quality time with friends, taking naps, and watching my brothers' sporting events.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts