Tattoo/Piercing Tour

I have a total of 12 body modifications, regarding tattoos and piercings. I have four tattoos and eight piercings. Out of the eight piercings that I have, I did five of them myself. 

When I was younger, I got my earlobes pierced, just like any other. Later, when I was 16, I got my first tattoo and also got my lip pierced the same day. I went in for my birthday to get both. I had my mom design my first tattoo, in remembrance of my brother. She drew up a rose with his name written in the stem. This was then slightly altered by the artist at the shop. I got it done. It took about an hour and was not very painful. I would rate it a 4 out of 10. Then when the tattoo was done, we did my lip piercing. This was nothing. It was about a 2 out of 10. I had so much adrenaline that I did not feel it at all. The healing process was not bad either. Still my favorite piercing today. 


I then got into piercing my own body. I got a kit for piercing with different jewelry and everything that was needed. The first thing I did on my own was my septum. It took me a while to get the needle through because it was a bit painful. I would rate that one a 5 out of 10 for piercings. 

Months later I did my second on my left ear. This was not bad at all, a 2 out of 10. I wanted to start doing a bunch on my left ear only, so as of now I have three on my left ear. I only have two on my right ear and the second one I did on my right ear is not in the right spot so I might have to redo it in the future. 

I got my second tattoo. This one was only about six or seven months ago. I got my boyfriend's sister's boyfriend, who is a tattoo artist, to design me one. It is a fox lying in cherry blossoms. An arctic fox is my spirit animal, so I wanted it as a tattoo and cherry blossoms are one of my favorite flowers. So, I got them combined. 


Soon after this tattoo, I did another piercing. I did my own nostril piercing which was a bit painful. I would say it was a 6 out of 10. 

For my third tattoo, I went with my friends to a tattoo shop and got another meaningful one done. I had each of my family members who mean everything to me write "I Love You" on paper and I combined them into a list form. I got this tattooed on my right forearm for personal purposes. This was only a few months ago and it was a painful one for some reason. It was about a 6 out of 10. 


My most recent one was done by the same tattoo artist that did my fox. I got it done on March 11th. It is a dragon tattoo of Haku from Spirited Away with cherry blossoms. This one was considerably painful given that it was on my left calf. 


I am hoping to get many more tattoos in the future. I would like patchwork on my arms and a few on my legs. Do you have any tattoos? Piercings? 

Comments

  1. Your 'I love you' tattoo is so beautiful. It is an incredible reminder of the important people in your life. I am too scared to go underneath a needle. I got my ears pierced when I was six months old, and I almost cried when I got my doubles pierced this summer. My ears have an annoying tendency to get infected easily. This makes me hesitant to get any other piercings. Thank you for sharing all your body modifications. They are so cool and meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love your 'I love you' tattoo! I think it's so cool how tattoo artists can mimic other people's handwriting. I actually don't have a single piercing or tattoo! I've thought about going to get my ears pierced here recently, but I don't really think it's my style, I don't really wear any jewelry besides really simple rings. I've also wanted to get a tattoo, but I'm a little hesitant because I'm worried I won't like it later on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts